Pending Convention Agenda 2017
Proposed 2017 Convention Agenda
All registered TNC members are able to vote in which all agenda items will be voted on in a streaming to be sent live to all those registered for the convention on Sun, March 12, 2017 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM MDT
and can be registered at:
the TNC member attendee's will be emailed a voting form 15 minutes prior to the voting.
Starting at 4:30
Agenda Items Include:
- Welcome, Introductions and state of the TNC by the TNC Chair
- Assigned talks and lobby presentations. Please contact the TNC Chair for requests to speak.
- 15 min break
- voting for EC Nominations
- Voting for Rule and Regulation Changes
- Voting on Nominations for Board
- Closing Remarks
Proposed Rule and Regulation Changes:
Motion 1: Shall we adopt the following change to the Charter Article 3 section 2 item C be changed to be worded as: "(c) at least one person shall be of the opposite sex of the majority of board members if possible."
Proposed TNC Platform Planks:
Proposed Executive Committee Members up for vote:
- TNC Chair - David J Kelley - https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidjameskelley/
- Vice Chair - Mark Waser - https://www.linkedin.com/in/markwaser/
- Technology Chair (CTO) - Peter Morgan - https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-morgan-8b7ba2/
- Social Media Chair: B.J. Murphy - http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/bio/bjmurphy/
- Compliance Chair - ?
- Partnership Outreach - Adair Daniels
- Financial Chair - ?
- Board Secretary - David Othus
Please submit motions to the Chairperson for consideration on the agenda.